The EMMETT Releases taught are:-
- Sternocleidomastoid (SCM) to free up neck rotation problems.
- Pectoralis Minor used for shoulder problems, and difficulty reaching the arm behind the body.
- Biceps 2 moves to release the shoulder when there is a restriction on lifting the arm. An excellent tool to help with frozen shoulder and with any biceps strain.
- Forearm release will help improve grip strength. Can also help with elbow problems, and RSI.
- Latissimus dorsi release frees up the arm lift where there is a “dragging” under the arm. Also great for addressing lower back tightness and pain.
- Diaphragm/Abdominal release – to open out the ribcage and help with breathing difficulties. Releases tight abdominal muscles and hunched over posture. Allows people to breathe more easily and deeply.
- ITB release. Quicker and simpler and less painful than massage techniques!
- ITB/Sartorius where there is difficulty squatting and lack of strength in the legs.
- Gastroc/calf for tense tight and fluid filled calves. Also assists balance.
- Foot Balance moves to assist balance and stability. So simple. So effective.